Our revised service schedule, which will allow us to meet in our facility again, will begin Sunday, May 17th:
8:30 a.m. – Traditional-style worship. This service is reserved for those 65 and older, those who are considered high-risk, and those who are caregivers for high-risk individuals.
9:45 a.m. – Adult and Youth Bible Fellowships. Please note that some room numbers have changed to allow for physical distancing.
Discussions in Faith Children’s Room
Early Morning Disciples Room #134
Joy Comes in the Morning Room #140
Koinonia Choir Room
Saltshakers Room #136
Women of Purpose Room #127
Middle School & Senior High Students Youth Room
11:00 a.m. – Contemporary-style worship. This service is open to everyone.
Wednesdays – 7:00 p.m. – The GROW Class will resume meeting in the Auditorium beginning May 20th.
Additional important information:
- No nursery or children’s ministries will be provided at this time, but Pastor Jason will continue to make online lessons available. You can find them HERE.
- Community groups may resume meeting at this time.
- Please use discernment in attending our services. Follow distancing guidelines, and wash your hands frequently. We also ask that you wear a mask or face covering. If you are sick, stay home!
- We will continue to provide audio and video recordings of our services through the church website, Facebook, YouTube, and CDs (audio only – contact the church office). We will also be transmitting our services across the church property via radio on 93.5 FM.
- Seating in the Auditorium will be restricted in accordance with physical distancing guidelines. Overflow seating will be available in the Fellowship Hall, with a live feed of the service.
- The auditorium, overflow seating areas, and restrooms will be sanitized between services.
- A central collection box will be available for tithes and offerings.
Please watch for additional announcements regarding nursery, children’s ministries, youth ministries, etc. The church office has resumed normal hours, so if you have any need, please call.