Kids Club Krew will resume in the Fall of 2018
Krew members start off in the Gym
Krew is an elementary aged discipleship program. Students who are entering 4th grade and 5th grade must show excellence in service and attendance in order to become a member of this team. Krew members are eligible for a Summer mission trip, fun trips and service projects.
Krew members engage in a 201-301 small group Bible study. Krew members are trained for ministry by participating in:
• Instruction in the Word through the small group bible study.
• Engaging in fellowship and worship together as a group.
• Krew members participate in small group discussion on how to practically live out the truth of God’s Word.
Krew members also prepare for Sunday morning ministry leadership responsibilities during our Kids Club service (meets each Sunday during the 10:30 service). Those opportunities for ministry include:
• Leading singing during worship including special songs.
• Helping to run the audio and visual elements of worship.
• During the birthday portion of Kids Club they help direct children to buckets of presents.
• They give weekly announcements.
• Updates on the missionaries and their kids that we have adopted are given by the Krew members as well as collecting an offering that goes to support missionary kids.
• They lead the game portion of the Children’s service.
• They assist each Sunday morning by serving as examples and encouragers to the younger kids in Kids Club.
Our children are involved in Mission Opportunities each summer as part of serving in Kids Club Krew. Whether it’s in our community or an intercity location there are opportunities for our children to experience Missions first hand. Our desire is to teach our children to have a heart and a passion for Missions and see kids grow up to serve in Missions.
For more information about Kids Club Krew please contact our children’s Pastor Jason Bowden.