Sundays – January 13 through December 15 – 6:15 – 7:15 p.m.
Contact Lynne Strange for details.
A support ministry for hurting parents whose children have hardened and turned away from the Lord, family, and responsibilities. Lynne Strange will lead this ministry to help parents focus on God’s promise and hope. Look forward to you being there with us!
- We will study God’s Word to keep our focus on Him and what he expects of us during a crisis in the family.
- We will look only to Him for direction and fix our hope on God.
- We will be an encouragement to each other to keep hoping and remain faithful in our walk with the Lord.
We will bear together the pain and hurt we are experiencing and encourage each other to forgive, to continue to love and trust the only One who can help, and to be accountable for our own choices as parents walking in pain.
We will NOT be these things:
- We will not have answers apart from God’s Word.
- We are not counselors.
- We cannot fix things in the lives of our children.
“Our loved ones may spurn our appeals, reject our message, oppose our arguments, despise our persons–but they are helpless against our prayers.” J. Sidlow Baxter