Our revised service schedule, which will allow us to meet in our facility again, will continue as follows:
8:30 a.m. – Traditional-style worship. This service is reserved for those 65 and older, those who are considered high-risk, and those who are caregivers for high-risk individuals.
9:45 a.m. – All Bible Fellowships have resumed and are meeting during this hour. Please note that some room numbers have changed to allow for physical distancing. (Children’s Bible Fellowships will meet in their usual locations).
Discussions in Faith Fellowship Hall
Early Morning Disciples Room #134
Growing in His Grace Room #132
Joy Comes in the Morning Room #140
Koinonia Choir Room
Men Room #129
Saltshakers Room #136
Women of Purpose Conference Room
Middle School & Senior High Students Youth Room
11:00 a.m. – Contemporary-style worship. This service is open to everyone. Children’s Church and Kids’ Club will also meet during this time.
Wednesdays – 6:30 p.m. – Youth Group, AWANA, Arrows, & Krew will meet in their normal locations. The nursery will be available for your little ones.
Wednesdays – 7:00 p.m. – The GROW Class will meeting in the Auditorium, and the Ladies’ Bible Study will meet in Room #127.
Additional important information:
- Community groups may resume meeting at this time.
- Please use discernment in attending our services. Follow distancing guidelines, and wash your hands frequently. We also ask that you wear a mask or face covering. If you are sick, stay home!
- We will continue to provide audio and video recordings of our services through the church website, Facebook, YouTube, and CDs (audio only – contact the church office). We will also be transmitting our services across the church property via radio on 93.5 FM.
- Seating in the Auditorium will be restricted in accordance with physical distancing guidelines. Overflow seating will be available in the Fellowship Hall, with a live feed of the service.
- The auditorium, overflow seating areas, and restrooms will be sanitized between services.
- A central collection box will be available for tithes and offerings.